Diagram (House Mix) Diagram (House Mix)

Awesome.

I love it. Subtle, yet very busy.

Kaburorne responds:

Thanks :)

lethal lands lethal lands

Very unique.

I love it. Very subtle, yet very vibrant. I love your use of many different ambient sounds, it really makes the feel.

Mad World - Rock Mad World - Rock

Fucking awesome.

Brilliant. I never would have thought of hearing this song like this, but it really fits when done right.

=[Darmautics]= =[Darmautics]=

Evil.

This song sounds fantastically evil. It makes me think I'm playing that old arcade game, "CarnEvil". I'm imagining all sorts of messed up, mutated carnival sideshow freaks when I listen to this song.

Very nice.

Momo-the-Monkey responds:

Yea, I sort of thought of that a little myself.

Heh, Thanks for the awesome review!

- Momo

Still Alive (Radio Narcotix) Still Alive (Radio Narcotix)

Very cool.

Great cover of an already great song. Nice job. I think the drums could have been a little cooler, though. Still, nice job all around.

techNoise techNoise

Very pretty.

The melody is a tad bit repetetive, but that doesn't really bother me in a one minute song. It's very light and happy, though, I like it.

cHunter responds:

Yeah, it is a tad repetetive, but I figured it'd be ok. Thanks for listening!

Water Drops Water Drops

Creative.

Nice. I like the dripping at the beginning. I'd have to say that some of the stuff later on kind of gets a tiny bit out of time, but it has a rather funky feel to it. It would have been cool if you did more with the dripping noises, though. Maybe if you made some more beats out of them and made them a bigger part of the song. You have some good ideas, though.

Rave Sensation (version 3) Rave Sensation (version 3)

Pretty neat.

Slightly less conventional rave/trancey type music. Drums are simplistic, bu the melodies are pretty neat and fun to listen to. That part that comes in around 0:40 is way too loud, though, and the rhythm is kind of weird. It might be the way you cut off the notes.

Freeway Chase Freeway Chase

Nice!

I love it. Heavy beats, extremely heavy bass. I really like the pads that you bring in a little after halfway through. Adds some more atmosphere to the song. I enjoy the way pads will sort of phase in and then just stop. Almost like something being played backwards. The drums are kickass, as usual. I really like the sound that you use on the backbeat. Sort of like an open hi-hat, but more clangy.

cazok responds:

Thank you for review and vote!
Yes... I wasn't completely satisfied with this one. I didn't like the bass line at all, but the drums gave me the hardcoreness I was looking for. All in all the song didn't turn out quite as I expected, but you obviously like it, and thats something!

Clown boss Battle Clown boss Battle

Creepy yet hardcore.

Excellent masterpiece. It reminds me, as the title would suggest, of a massive clown on its way to cut me to pieces. I love the way you mash the video game feel with a heavy attitude, hard-hitting drums, and some kickass effects. It freaks me out, but makes me want to dance. (Clowns are scary.)

cazok responds:

Thank you for your review Smammi!
Personally I think the clown style is a mix between madness and horror.
The wonderful wickedness in the way they dress with white makeup, silly clothes and a almost tortured, red smile, gives them such an excellent character!
It's a whole new definition for the word "evil"!
The great Alfa and Omega for me is obvious the Joker from batman.